We have extensive experience securing merger approval from the US Federal Trade Commission and can coordinate merger approval from the European Commission and other competition authorities around the world, including Colombia, for transactions in a wide variety of industries. Our attorneys will work with you to handle every step of the approval process including:
- structuring the transaction;
- managing a comprehensive strategy to avoid gun-jumping;
- conducting an effective due diligence review;
- facilitating information exchange between parties; and
- preparing and filing pre-merger notification materials pursuant to the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976.