A Service Agreement (“Contrato de Prestación de Servicios”) outlines the terms and conditions governing the relationship between a service provider and a client/customer.
Download our brochure
For our Monthly Legal Bulletin
These types of agreements require careful negotiation over the following terms:
- term and duration;
- payment terms;
- scope of work/deliverables;
- intellectual property rights;
- indemnification provisions;
- representations and warranties; and
- confidentiality provisions.
Our Commercial Law Practice Group can negotiate and draft all types of service agreements including, but not limited to:
- Master Services Agreements (“Contratos Maestro de Servicios”);
- Web Development Agreements (“Contratos de Desarrolló de Página Web”);
- Consulting Agreements (“Contratos de Consultoría”);
- Software as a Service Agreements (“Contratos de Software”);
- Professional Services Agreements (“Contratos de Prestación de Servicios Profesionales”);
- non-solicitation/non-competition clauses; and
- dispute resolution provisions.