When the decisions made by Colombian visa and immigration government agencies affect your business and/or your personal life you will need a law firm that can navigate the local legal landscape in order to protect your interests.
Our law firm regularly represents clients before the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as other administrative and civil courts in connection with a variety of immigration and visa matters including but not limited to:
Download our brochure
For our Monthly Legal Bulletin
- denial of visa applications;
- delays to visa applications;
- deportation/removal processes;
- habeas Corpus petitions (“peticiones de hábeas corpus”);
- government misconduct; and
- permits to stay in the country.